Wednesday 6 February 2013

My favourite sewing project...so far!

I thought I'd take a break from crochet, knitting and attempting to grow vegetables to show everyone the most useful thing I have ever made, my needle book.


It was one of the first 'proper' things I made. Its hand sewn, wonky and to be honest has seen better days but I just cannot bring myself to make a new one and replace it. The original pattern was from my trusty Sew Pretty Homestyle book by Tilda (one of my favourite pattern books to browse through, dreaming that my house actually looks like the pictures...) but there are many free patterns online if you search for them.


So if you are looking for a quick, useful project that uses hardly any material at all, make a needle book! Trust me it will get used.

No comments:

Post a Comment