Sunday 29 July 2012

Finally a finished project!


My crafting has been even slower than usual recently. A teething 6 month old, a looming house move (yes I am moving again!) and general laziness have meant that craft has taken a back seat. Sometimes I sit and look at my knitting bag, or browse my ravelry queue but getting the energy to actually move my arms is hard at the moment lol. I did however manage to finish a project! My neice is 2 this Wednesday, I saw this on Ravelry and had to make it for her. I let her open it on Saturday as I wont be seeing her for a few weeks now and her little face lit up and she hugged it! Soooo cute.


I used scraps from my knitting bag which ended up looking like he is wearing trousers (..yeah I totally meant that to happen...) Didnt have any child safe eyes so sewed some felt ones on instead but overall I am very pleased with it! The pattern is here if anyone wants to make their very own baby unicorn.

Mauv

1 comment:

  1. How cute! And unicorns with trousers are better than naked unicorns!

    ReplyDelete