Tuesday 8 March 2011

Woolly Earrings!

In my quest for a decluttered house I found these plain black hoop earrings which have seen better days. Now I'm guessing I must have bought these quite a few years ago when I was going through my 'goth' phase but these really are not my style anymore, so I turn them into... THESE!

Much better! I just wrapped wool around the earrings dabbing a bit of glue on every so often to make sure the wool didnt slip and added a bead! You have probably noticed the little bit of black at the top I left unwrapped, this was because the wool was really tickling my ear!  That is the back of the earring so when its on, you cant see it!

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooooooooh snap! Silly me thought my idea was so darn fresh, it needed some more ripening prior to consuming. You beat me to it... wish I hadn't googled wool- wrapped earrings.
    Love your take on them, off to browse your blog now!
    Steff

    ReplyDelete